Review Highlights
Sporty and good enough to eat!

Jordan is a great guide and put us on fish both days! While I got lucky getting a tarpon, my... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Jennifer J
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile
Fish on!

Caught more total pounds fish in 4 hours than I have in my first 45 years on this earth. Captain... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2019
Eric S
via mobile

All reviews redfish big fish red fish catch fish lady fish caught multiple fish fighting fish looking forward to my next trip game fish awesome morning quality fish fort myers southwest florida knew exactly where great guide red tide laid back
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2016

Jordan took us out on a Friday afternoon with decent weather but by no means the best day for fishing. With that being said, it was the best day of backwater fishing of my life. I personally caught eight slot size Redfish. The two guys with me also tore up the Reds. If you follow this guy on Facebook you will see that he rarely misses a day on the water and knows where the fish are at all times. I look forward to many trips with Jordan.

Date of experience: December 2015
3  Thank gatorandy22
CaptDelaney223, Owner at Pure Passion Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2016

Thanks Andy! You guys showed those Redfish who was boss! Great job boys!

Reviewed February 4, 2016

Recently went on a trip with Capt. Delaney and was left a happy camper. Capt. Delaney gave me not only a great experience on the water, but also a sore arm with all the fish we caught. I highly recommend Pure Passion charters to anyone interested fishing in Southwest florida.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank GeraldH1

Always a pleasure! Appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

We booked Pure Passion Fishing Charters to take us to Cabbage Key. Jordan was a great captain and tour guide as we made our way across the waters. He was very personable and I liked the fact it was just a few of us and we weren't with strangers. It was our first time to travel through the waters off of Fort Myers and Sanibel. He was very accommodating and stayed in contact with as he watched the weather prior to our departure. Once we arrived to Cabbage Key he offered suggestions of what to do on the island. On our way back he continued to take us on a tour of the other side of the islands. We even got to enjoy the dolphins. I will definitely go fishing with him next on our next visit.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Susan K

Thanks Susan. It was a great day indeed. Good company makes my job much more enjoyable, and you did just that! Look forward to doing it again!

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

If your looking to spend an awesome day on the water, look no further. We have fished with 20 captains near and around the Fort Myers area and we are excited to say we will fish with Capt. Delaney from now on. Yes the fishing was red hot. We caught snook, snapper, a nice size tarpon and even a baby grouper. But the trip was about him sharing his local knowledge of the area and being able to slow down and teach me and my brother some fishing techniques that were very useful. Capt. Delaney really knows how to make you feel at home in the boat. Look no further. Capt Delaney is the complete package!!

Date of experience: November 2015
3  Thank Mooch123

Appreciate the kind words! Good company of people like you is why i love my job!

Reviewed February 4, 2016

Jordan Delaney took our company out for a fishing charter and he was the best captain you could ask for. I have been on several charters before, but none that have slayed the redfish like Pure Passion Fishing did during this time of year. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an unbelievable day on the water. 5 Stars.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Daniel D

Thanks Dan! All i did was put you in the spot, you guys were the ones who did the slaying! Great day with great memories. Keep in touch!