DiamondHead Resort is made up of suites, so its has a small kitchen with refrigerator and dish washer. The resort is part time-share units. The bathroom in our suite was nice and modern. Balcony is screened in with outdoor furniture. The pool area is clean with plenty of lounge chairs. The pool bar, Cabana's is a fully bar with a bar menu. Access to the beach is right past the pool and bar. The beach rental hut is right at the runaway of the beach. The entire resort staff were friend, engaging and helpful from the time we arrived to the time we left. I was so pleased with my two night stay at DiamondHead Resort. It is definitely a first class resort. I would recommend this resort to everyone I know who plan on vacationing at Ft. Myers beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort