Stayed here for two nights in a club room on the 7th floor which had a fantastic view of the ocean. The room was very well equipped with fridge, dishwasher, cooking utensils - even a cork screw! The bedroom was an acceptable size but the wardrobe was small. Lots of drawer space, room safe and free wifi which was good. The shower area was very clean but looked a little tired. Pool area was good although the sun beds were very close to each other. Direct access to the beach with foot showers just off the pool area. We ate at the restaurant and had a very nice meal. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Self parking was very straight forward with a good size parking lot. The location was very good both for beach and restaurants/ shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort