Stayed here for two nights in a club room on the 7th floor which had a fantastic view of the ocean. The room was very well equipped with fridge, dishwasher, cooking utensils - even a cork screw! The bedroom was an acceptable size but the wardrobe was small. Lots of drawer space, room safe and free wifi which was good. The shower area was very clean but looked a little tired. Pool area was good although the sun beds were very close to each other. Direct access to the beach with foot showers just off the pool area. We ate at the restaurant and had a very nice meal. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Self parking was very straight forward with a good size parking lot. The location was very good both for beach and restaurants/ shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort