We are fairly new to the Fort Myers area so this was our first time staying on the beach. What a great hotel! The location is perfect. All of the rooms were one bedroom suites with a mini kitchen. The refrigerator is not full size but big enough to stock with drinks and use for leftovers and the kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, utensils. The lanai was enormous and had a great view of the beach as well as the pool. Since this resort does not allow anyone under the age of 25 to rent a room, if you decide to go over Spring Break, you will not have to worry about a bunch of drunk college kids swarming the hotel. The staff was fantastic. The front desk agent that checked us in was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Janet, our server at Cabanas was incredible! She took great care of us. Wendy, at the pool was very friendly as well. The server at the pool whose name I cannot remember (Matt?) was also on top of things and very nice. The next time we need another staycation we will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort