We stayed at diamondhead for 5 nights and are already counting down the days until we can go back next year! From the time we checked in the entire staff was welcoming and helpful. The rooms are a great size and we were able to save money on breakfast by utilizing the kitchenette in the room. The oversized balcony was also a huge plus and the view was outstanding. Ask for a higher floor, the view is worth is!! We spent a lot of time at Cabanas for lunch and happy hour, it felt very tropical and had an awesome ocean breeze. We really had no reason to leave the hotel for happy hour, it would be nice if the bar was open later though! Make sure to look for Randy at the bar, by the first day he already had our drink orders memorized and was a ton of fun! The hotel is in easy walking distance to everything but is also far enough away from all the hustle and bustle so it is still pretty quiet. I will definitely be returning here soon and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort