This was an awesome hotel. We arrived on Friday after noon (8/1) and was greeted by a very nice bell man. I didn't catch his name, but he is a tall blonde gentleman which was very pleasant and welcoming. he took my bags to my room and helped me unload my vehicle since we were traveling with a 3 month old.
Check in was on the 2nd floor. Very cute front desk. Felt very warm and welcoming. the front desk reps were very professional and kind. They got us in very quickly and gave me a free upgrade to a premium room for my bday! 10th floor beachfront. room 1008. AMAZING VIEW OF THE OCEAN. This was a club level room. The rooms were very clean and modern. Big balcony and all the furniture was up to date too.
We got to witness 2 weddings on the beach that weekend. It was a beautiful view. I would definitely return. The staff was friendly, the drinks at the bar were strong (and fairly priced) and the ocean was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort