DiamondHead Beach Resort
Beacon Motel(Fort Myers Beach)
$144
$124
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$153
$139
Hampton.com
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
$174
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$89
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$170
$165
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$267
$152
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$609
$80
$78
Hotels.com
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$209
$200
Travelocity
1,209 results
All reviewsdiamond headcabana barchloe's loungetime sharepool areagulf viewfort myersliving roomlarge balconyresort feedolphin tourmini fridgelounge chairsshower headthe entire staffpull out couchocean front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2008

good location
nice large rooms
lots of vouchers in your reception pack

only down side is that their is "time sharerooms " on several of the hotel floors" staff keen for customers to go to viewing receptions

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank dexmarr
Reviewed September 18, 2008

The stay at Diamondhead was great. The staff was very helpful and kind. I loved the room, there was a livingroom, at small kitchen, the bedroom, a great bathroom, and a double balcony with a beautiful view. I would definatley go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wyleecujo
Reviewed September 18, 2008

Diamondhead was the perfect vacation spot to relax after our sons wedding. The views were gorgeous, the staff friendly and full of great advice. The rooms were spacious enough for a family of 4. Crafts in the afternoon were a nice treat for our 8 year old daughter. Our 16 year old was able to walk into town to meet other relatives.

We went from the pool to the beach all day. Chris working at the waverunner/sand chair stand was awesome and just an all around great guy.

And don't worry about leaving food in your fridge, the housekeeping staff is more than happy to bring your leftovers home!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Bettertimz2
Reviewed September 3, 2008

I had been to the DiamondHead years ago, right after it opened and when My mother, Sister and I decided to take a MOM-Daughter vacation, the DiamondHead was the first on my list. Although I was afraid that the tropical storm Faye may ruin our plans, I kept in touch with the DiamondHead and when they told me to come on down that they were fine and Faye was past then we headed out. And I was so glad we chose there to stay again.
From the time we stepped out of the taxi, to the time we left to come home, the staff was wonderfu!.
We had a awesome view from the 5th floor where we had a beachfront-pool suite. The screened in porch was great as when we had to much sun we hung out there.
I cannot say enough about 2 servers at the Cabana Bar and Grill. Gale and Cheryl made it so much fun for my mother, sister and I. Even to the point that Gale made sure my Mom had a table in the shade..Both girls called us by name and they kinda adopted my mom..calling her Mom.
I am thinking of planning a trip for next year..and I will absolutely stay at the DiamondHead again!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank GirlInIndiana
Reviewed August 27, 2008

My wife and I stayed here on the second week of our honeymoon. On arrival we were surprised to see comfortable seats in the garage area. We later discovered it was a good place to discuss the information given to us by the helpful bellman. On checking in we were asked if we would like a lower room (12th to 2nd) due to the impending hurricane Fay and could move back up later if we wished. The corridors take some getting used too, being dark green pebble dashed walls with doors like entrances too cells, but don’t be deterred. The rooms are spacious with TV sofa and a balcony with sun lounges and tables. A small kitchenette with a fridge microwave and dishwasher come in handy. The bedroom has a 7ft bed, wardrobe and plenty or drawer space. Bathroom is also spacious with shower over bath. Plenty of lifts take you down to the pool area and cabana. (Try a cocktail while lying around the pool) and also gives access to the beach with plenty of activities such as jet skiing(wave runners) banana boats, sailing etc. All the staff are friendly efficient and polite. A credit to them. Overall our stay there was fantastic with clean rooms, nice food, great views and romantic sunsets. I would have no worries about returning here and would certainly recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple