We stayed in this Hotel during out 7 nights stay in Fort Myers Beach (2 adults and 2 children, 4 & 1) and found the Hotel to be above our expectations. Great location on the beach, excellent pool, fantastic room (gulf suite view) with all amenities & within walking distance to most things in Fort Myers beach. The staff were extremely friendly and we really appreciated the fact that you could get free water with ice at the poolside, especially with young children in the heat. Free parking is also a bonus as you can walk to most places from the Hotel. Hot tub at the poolside is also very attractive and definitely an enjoyable part of our stay. Not ideal that you have to pay for sun loungers at the beach, however towels are provided, which is good. We did not eat in the Hotel, drink much or use spa etc so can't really comment. Very much enjoyed our stay here and would definitely use this Hotel again if coming back to Fort Myers beach in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort