My daughter and I spent a few days there a couple of weeks ago. The staff was real nice and the suite was clean and comfortable. Food at Chloe's and The Cabana is good. Though the suite comes with a kitchenette, we really didn't use it other than to store bottled water in the fridge. Our suite had pool and ocean view. As others have mentioned previously, the pool and Cabana close early; therefore, there is really no nightlife there other than the lounge. We found ourselves driving to the restaurant/tourist area most of the evenings/nights. The first day we felt comfortable enjoying some beach activities, such as the jet skis. The water was not clear or blue/green as we expected. It reminded me of the water of Galveston, Texas. The 2nd day we were there, it rained quite a bit and the water really turned murky and not very appealing and pretty much stayed the same. Unless they do something about the state of the water around the Ft. Myers area, we doubt we will be returning. It's a shame because the Diamondhead Resort is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort