I love Fort Mymers Beach and this resort is the only place to stay. We took our grandaughter and her friend and reserved two connecting suites. They were perfect, great mattresses and pillows, full kitchen, beautiful furnisehed and balconies facing the Gulf. The staff was so friendly, the room attendant was great and the server by the pool was fantastic. He brought our drinks right up to the pool. Vicky at the front desk was outstanding. Of course the beach and Gulf were perfect and nothing beats watching the Sunset. I give this hotel 5 stars, I live in Miami and this is the perfect get away. Thums up to the management and staff.
By the way, we called room service each morning for breakfast and ate on our screened balconly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort