well we went back to diamond head and I must say I was disappointed this year. The friendly man at the desk when you walk in was gone, who knows who was there is time you never really seen him or if he was there his head was buried in a paper. Room service was ok but we were missing $40, and Vinny with money there was no mistake it was gone! The ocean was brown (we could get that at home) so we opted for the pool. Kids jumping in the pool every couple seconds doesn't make a fun pool stay along with having floats in the pool takes up people room. The bar tender Spike was great and makes a wonderful drink! The thought the food was very good. Needless to say next year we will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort