The Diamondhead Beach Resort is a fantastic place to stay. It has the room of a condo with all the amenities of a hotel. My son was worried about having to sleep on a pull out sofa, but the thick memory foam mattress on it was extremely comfortable. My favorite part was the huge balcony with an exceptional view. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and the cabana bar and restaurant over looking the ocean had good food and reasonable prices. My only complaint is that the cabana bar closed at 8:00. I highly recommend staying here if you're in Ft. Meyers Beach. You can't beat the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort