This hotel is in an excellent location right on Fort Myers Beach and about 10 minutes walk from the bars and restaurants at Times Square. You can walk along the beach before dark to make the walk a bit more interesting. There is plentiful free parking and the rooms were spacious with good facilities. The hotel is not new but the rooms had everything that you need and are very clean. Just a note if you are a Brit and love a nice cup of tea, you may need to consider bringing a travel kettle as the only way we could heat water for tea was in the microwave but that was not the end of the world, but it could be worth it if you are very particular. Our room was a partial sea view, blocked to one side by one of the hotel buildings but a good view of the beach apart from that from our spacious balcony. If you want to see the sunset just walk onto the beach or up to the pier for a great view. The pool was not that big and was quite busy while we were there but who needs it when you have the beautiful beach just yards away. We ate in Chloe's restaurant on 3 occasions and the food was excellent and not overpriced. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Fort Myers Beach is a relaxed and friendly place to visit with lots to do around it. I would not hesitate to go back to this hotel again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort