This was my second stay at Diamondhead Beach Resort and it didn't disappoint. Our ocean front unit was clean, comfortable and the views alone were fantastic. We did have one issue at check-in, we were given a portfolio for one room but the keys were programmed for another. The folks already in the unit acted like it was the end of the world and were rather obnoxious . (Mistakes happen folks, get over it!!! I asked the front desk agent to apologize to them, not sure if that happened.)
Regardless of this little snafu, our stay was relaxing. The entire staff is polite, kind and accommodating - from Chloe's, Cabana's to Holiday Watersports, everyone we dealt with was wonderful.
I was only able to stay the weekend, while the hubby stayed on 4 more days for a business conference. Already looking forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort