Just got back from a 5 day stay at Diamondhead Beach Resort, and the weather was fantastic! Only a couple things detracted from our stay. We stayed there using the 3 night special package
where you have to take a 60 minute tour. Our room was probably the crummiest room we could have been given, the handicap access room right above the dumpsters and a/c units. It was nice and clean, but the shower wouldn't drain and the toilet would run every few minutes. I called the front desk to ask them to repair it, they said no problem. Came back to the room several hours later, used the restroom, flush the toilet and nothing happens. Take the lid off, the chain is broken to the flapper. I had to fix it myself, but I also fixed the float so it wouldn't run on. But the shower draining issue was fixed, so that was good. Went on the tour, lasted almost two hours, but Maria was very nice! Didn't turn out to our liking, but it is a very nice place overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort