I've probably stayed at this hotel 15 times over the years and as usual the hotel is perfect. The front desk personal was great on our late night check-in. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the best so we did not use the outdoor bar/pool area much but still......no complaints. Even though it was a bit cool at night you still have to take advantage of the big screen in balconies and keep the doors open just to hear the waves on the beach....so nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort