We have stayed at Diamondhead several times, all but once was great. I left a review back in March of 2011 about our stay that was less than perfect. Noisy neighbors, loud elevator, too many pushy sales people at the pool.
I heard back from Neil, manager of Diamandhead, and he offered us a 2 night stay on them :) Were just finishing up that stay, and everything has been perfect :) Our faith in Sunstream has been restored!
We'll most definitely be back again :)
Thank you Neil!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort