We spent two nights at DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel. It has nice amenities such as being beachfront, a large heated swimming pool and a hot tub. The bar is right next to the swimming area. It was fun watching a fiddler crab race. The room was very comfortable and was a suite with a nice sitting area and TV, kitchenette, refrig and microwave.
My husband and I wanted something casual the first night so we went to Chuck's Last Stop, just a short distance from the hotel. We didn't eat the next day until after church (The Baptist Church a mile south at 10:30 a.m.) Then we met with several friends at Doc Ford's on the waterfront harbor. We had various delicious seafood and drinks. I ordered their paella which was a new dish on the menu. Very large and good. We have stayed at the hotel before and really like it. The only downer was the weather. It was sunny but the temperature had dipped to the 40s and the wind was blowing hard. Dressed appropriately with a warm coat, it didn't spoil our stay too much. David B. who checked us in took extremely good care of us. He was very personable and helpful, suggesting places to eat and helping us find a church for Sunday and the worship time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort