We spent two nights at DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel. It has nice amenities such as being beachfront, a large heated swimming pool and a hot tub. The bar is right next to the swimming area. It was fun watching a fiddler crab race. The room was very comfortable and was a suite with a nice sitting area and TV, kitchenette, refrig and microwave.
My husband and I wanted something casual the first night so we went to Chuck's Last Stop, just a short distance from the hotel. We didn't eat the next day until after church (The Baptist Church a mile south at 10:30 a.m.) Then we met with several friends at Doc Ford's on the waterfront harbor. We had various delicious seafood and drinks. I ordered their paella which was a new dish on the menu. Very large and good. We have stayed at the hotel before and really like it. The only downer was the weather. It was sunny but the temperature had dipped to the 40s and the wind was blowing hard. Dressed appropriately with a warm coat, it didn't spoil our stay too much. David B. who checked us in took extremely good care of us. He was very personable and helpful, suggesting places to eat and helping us find a church for Sunday and the worship time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort