We spent two nights at this hotel which is very conveniently located to the airport, Sanibel and the Fort Myers area. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was easy and the rooms were very spacious. The hotel hallways are a little sterile - all stucco, no carpet, etc. but I can see why they would with all of the beach traffic and the sand, dirt that comes with that. We did not try the restaurant or spa so I can't comment. We stayed here to be on the beach without paying the Sanibel hotel prices and it was perfect. The only negative was the noise from the traffic, the music from the pool area and the construction they were doing to renovate the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort