Recently back from a road trip to south west florida. We were doing some exploring of the area , when Sandy forced us to extend our visit a few days while she traveled up the coast. We stuymbled upon Diamond Head and immediately liked it. The accomodations were excellent, spacious suite type with great views of the gulf. The entire staff was freindly and extemely helpful, rooms were made up promptly everyday. They a beautiful pool area right off the beach with a nice outdoor bar area that also serves food. The hotel is located on the main road which has lots of shops and resteraunts and bars. Was nice when we didn't want to eat in the hotel. The beach is great. If I had anytjing negative to say it would br that the food in the hotel was mediocre. Otherwise a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort