Recently back from a road trip to south west florida. We were doing some exploring of the area , when Sandy forced us to extend our visit a few days while she traveled up the coast. We stuymbled upon Diamond Head and immediately liked it. The accomodations were excellent, spacious suite type with great views of the gulf. The entire staff was freindly and extemely helpful, rooms were made up promptly everyday. They a beautiful pool area right off the beach with a nice outdoor bar area that also serves food. The hotel is located on the main road which has lots of shops and resteraunts and bars. Was nice when we didn't want to eat in the hotel. The beach is great. If I had anytjing negative to say it would br that the food in the hotel was mediocre. Otherwise a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort