View was good, nice deck to sit in the a.m. And have your coffee. The bed was very uncomfortable very saggy should have already been replaced, could not get much rest at night, the a.c. Was noisy when it kicked on or off so that kept us up also. Staff was friendly. Having the bar at the pool, hot tub area was something we liked. Beach/water was close that was a plus. Had breakfast at Chloe's not too bad. The rooms are on the small side. We stayed a week and this our fourth year in fmb. More than likely we will try a different place next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort