View was good, nice deck to sit in the a.m. And have your coffee. The bed was very uncomfortable very saggy should have already been replaced, could not get much rest at night, the a.c. Was noisy when it kicked on or off so that kept us up also. Staff was friendly. Having the bar at the pool, hot tub area was something we liked. Beach/water was close that was a plus. Had breakfast at Chloe's not too bad. The rooms are on the small side. We stayed a week and this our fourth year in fmb. More than likely we will try a different place next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort