We stayed at Diamondhead Resort on our first trip to Ft. Myers. We are always a bit cautious when making a reservation at a hotel for the first time, and did a lot of research. It was clear, as soon as we arrived that we made the right choice. We were greeted by a very kind bellman, who unpacked the car for us, called the lobby to let them know we had arrived, parked our car, and carried out luggage up to our gorgeous room. Vickie, at the front desk was kind, informative and seemed truly pleased to have us as guests, and not an inconvenience. After settling in, we ventured to Cabanas for lunch. We were greeted as if we were long-time guests.our waitress brought us a newspaper to show us some places we may like to visit. Everyone greets you with a smile and a warm welcome. I have never seen so many people willing to help and make sure you have everything you need. Room was spotless, with a stunning sunset view. The balconies are screened in, assuming to keep bugs out in the summertime. The resort is close to everything you need. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort