We arrived at this hotel only to be greated by the friendly staff. We booked the room online along with a deal that gave us a 1.5 hour dolphin wave runner tour and beach chairs with umbrella for 2 days. This was very good value. The rooms were very clean and we were told they were going through some re-modeling so we knew there must be a few imperfections, but like any hotel unless you are paying an arm and a leg not everything is going to be perfect. We had a "pool side" room which we were really close to the pool but technically didn't have a few of the pool. We were right by the tiki bar and close to the beach so that made up for it. The Sand Sculpting Championships were going on so it was busy all the time. The place is quite before 10AM and after 10PM. Mike Patterson who is the general manager at the hotel was very nice and made sure our stay was great. Kids eat for free as long as you are staying at the hotel. We also got free breakfast in the morning which is always another money saver. At both the Pinchers Tiki bar and the bar and restaurant in the hotel the staff was very friendly and they take care of you. Shelby and Scott where the best. Shelby was always so chipper and plenty of manners on her part. Many compliments on our family and our 5 year old son. Scott too was good as he was good at what he did and had plenty of stories himself. Was entertaining for my son as well as he took a quick minute from his job duties to thumb wrestle with my son. We didn't run into anyone that was bad. Other names that pop to my head that happened to serve us were Bob, and Jessica. If you are wanting to go to the beach I'd say do it before 9am during the low tide to see sea urchins, sand dollars and plenty of star fish and shells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daydreaming about warm Tropical Nights and Spectacular Sunsets? You found it at the Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach Hotel. Dip your toes into the warm Gulf waters and relax oceanfront on one of the largest sugar white sand beaches in Southwest Florida. Our oceanfront Florida resort will make you feel miles away from all the hustle and bustle yet we are just a short drive from the SW Florida Int Airport (RSW) and activities of Fort Myers Beach. Enjoy the Florida sunshine by our outdoor heated pool surrounded by a spacious deck, comfortable chaise lounges and umbrellas. Our surroundings are tropically landscaped with Florida's natural beauty. Enjoy delectable Florida dining at Pinchers Beach Bar and Grill. Challenge yourself with our onsite recreational activities including Ping-Pong, shuffleboard, beach volleyball and scenic jogging trails. Along with free wireless access, our spacious guest rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Relax on the balcony of one of our oceanfront rooms and marvel at all the colors of our Florida sunset. If you need a bit more space upgrade to one of our oceanfront suites featuring a panoramic view of the ocean from an over sized balcony. Paradise is just a click away at this magnificent oceanfront Florida resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Holiday Inn