For years we have stayed next door at the Gull Wing, which we loved, but this year we had one less traveler so we didn't need a 3 bedroom condo. Point Estero 2 bedroom ocean front was perfect for us. We really liked the pool (weather could have been warmer but that wasn't the condo's fault) We never had any trouble with the key cards to get in the door which happened a lot next door. They are run by the same company so I don't understand why Gullwing can't fix that problem. Parking was always available, furniture was comfortable, the views were amazing, and we had three, count them, 3, balconies. What we didn't like that there was no safe in the condo (front desk has safety deposit boxes, but that is a pain), the dishwasher was on its last leg, and there was no non-stick pan to fix our eggs for breakfast. These are all fairly easy things to improve, and we hope they will take my suggestions to do so.
The staff was great, especially the one young lady in the office. Wish I could remember her name. She was so helpful.
The only reason I didn't give it an excellent on Value is because, (I'm frugal, OK cheap) everything cost more than I think it should.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casual beach resort featuring 60 condominium suites, located directly alongside the sun-drenched Gulf of Mexico. Featuring 1- & 2-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Perfect for the whole family and large groups. Enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, fitness room, barbecue grilling patio, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Pointe Estero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort