My girlfriend and I stayed at the Pointe Estero Resort for a romantic weekend, and it was just that. The rooms were super clean and updated. The bed was very comfortable and everything was well maintained. The resort itself was actually on the beach and just a short walk from the water. We had a partial gulf/beach view and it was perfect. We had a beautiful wrap around balcony to watch the sunset from. The staff at the front desk was extremely knowledgable about dining and other events in the area. Definitely recommend this resort and will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home on Fort Myers Beach! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Pointe Estero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort