Very roomy, nicely furnished 2 bedroom condo right on the widest stretch of white sand. Room came with 2 balconies, the one off the master bedroom and living room. The balconies are screened. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds but they can be pushed together. Beautiful grounds, pool and hot tub. But I would go again just for the Master bathtub. Jacuzzi tub with waterfall fountain and adjustable shower head. I am 6 foot tall and could stretch from head to toe. Kids can swim in it, it is that large. Plenty of room for couples to get romantic. Beautiful view of the gulf. Price was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home on Fort Myers Beach! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pointe Estero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort