This is a beautiful resort on a really nice beach. We have stayed in the area before and decided to give Fort Myers Beach a try. We booked 9 days at the Point Estero. We were really impressed when we arrived and checked in to our condo. Very spacious living, great fully equipped kitchen, very nice having the extra bathroom, and they have a first class pool and hot tub area. The beach is huge. Also I was really impressed with the convenience of everything like the grocery store, restaurants, ice cream, shopping, all within walking distance or a real short drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casual beach resort featuring 60 condominium suites, located directly alongside the sun-drenched Gulf of Mexico. Featuring 1- & 2-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Perfect for the whole family and large groups. Enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, fitness room, barbecue grilling patio, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pointe Estero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort