From the start, we were impressed by the Pointe Estero Resort. We had never been to the Fort Myers area, and so were not sure what to expect, even with the reviews on the site. Our plane arrived at 11:00PM, so the front desk was closed (10:00 PM). We knew this ahead of time and had arranged to have the key and a menu for some late-night food left in the lockbox, just as the Web site recommended. To our great relief, all was just where the staff said it would be! Our room on the fourth floor was excellent in every way. We traveled with our three kids ages 19, 21, and 23 years old. Everyone was impressed with the cleanliness, decor, and view. Our ocean-front room was exactly what we expected! There are three separate balconies with chairs and a table. There was a basket of kitchen supplies (soap, paper towels, etc.) to use that easily lasted us the week of our vacation. The full kitchen was great. The beds were quite comfortable and even the sleeper sofa in the living area got rave reviews from my 6 ft 5 in son. The front desk staff were more than helpful. The white sand of the beach was breathtaking and well-kept. A tractor would smooth out the surface every couple of days. The walk to the water's edge, which is right out the back of the building, is 5 minutes and is all white sand, so plan bathroom breaks accordingly. There is a Trolley bus stop right in front of the hotel going both North and South. The buses/trollies have a GPS system so it is easy to use a smart phone to find out the exact time of arrival. The pool was clean and completely shaded by afternoon. The gas grills were always available and easy to use. A special treat was free Internet access in the room! You can use the Ethernet cable provided, or you can check out a WiFi router at the front desk. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home on Fort Myers Beach! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pointe Estero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort