All reviews great location crab kings landing beach front within walking distance beachfront suite times square bars and restaurants first floor live music beach view great place to stay the entire staff fort myers heated pool the cottages nice pool
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Looked up the reviews and they were not the greatest however we still decided to stay here just to try it out. The staff was so friendly and helpful!! The rooms were clean, AC was very cold to my husbands liking which is a big plus. The only thing I saw bad about this place was.... Nothing! It's worth it just to stay downtown. Don't trust the reviews on this on and just go stay there.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jessica B, Guest Relations Manager at Pierview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2016

Thank You for your wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great location that makes it a fun place to stay everything is close to the hotel. We have a great staff that love our hotel and we want to make everyone comfortable and happy while you are here. We are also happy that the room was clean and the ac was able to coll you off after the nice hot beach. We look forward to your return trip. Thank You for staying here with us!

Reviewed May 16, 2016

The outside was really nice and looked super cute, but once I got inside my excitement diminished rather quickly. My room was on the third floor was supposed to be a "no smoking room" however, the room reeked of cigarette smoke. I had to open up a window just to help clear it out. Later that night when I was getting ready for bed I discovered that my sheets were dirty! They were stained with what looked liked blood and God only knows what else. When I went down to the front desk to ask for new sheets they told my that they didn't have any extra!! The front desk clerk, who was an older red headed women was incredibly rude when I asked for new sheets. She went in the back to "look for extra sheets" and when she came back she told me that they were out and that she would tell the housekeeper to change my sheets in the morning. Shouldn't they change my sheets anyway? There was very little that I was impressed with to say the least.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sydparry18
Jessica B, Guest Relations Manager at Pierview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank You for staying with us. I am embarrassed that you were treated this badly, at this hotel. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we clearly did not accomplish this with you during your stay. We are also sorry that the room was not at its best for your stay. We will address these issues and hope maybe you will come and stay with us again and see if we can do better the next time.

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

I hate giving bad reviews, however had I read this I would have booked differently. My husband and I checked in yesterday for one night and had a terrible experience. The resort looks nice from the outside but is in dire need of TLC and a good cleaning. Our room was next to the pool on the third level and was disgusting. Cup of cigarette butts sitting on the exterior window ledge, mold along the interior door entry, no closet doors on the closet, smudges on every wall surface, broken lamps, dust, and although it appears the shower tile was redone,will not share how bad the bathroom was. If the entire beach hadn't been booked we'd have ate the $200 room rate and moved on. Please note this an honest assessment and I hope travelers do not have the same experience we did.

1  Thank rgran1826
Jessica B, Guest Relations Manager at Pierview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry we didn't meet your expectations during your visit. We wish that you had come to the front desk and told us how unhappy you were maybe we could have changed your room. We want all of our guests to be comfortable and happy and at the very least if you didn't want to stay we could have refunded your money and let you move on. We do not keep your money if you do not choose to stay with us. We have a great location right on the beach and beautiful views off of the balconies. Times Square is a block from us and has lots of great shops and restaurants and bars. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are natives to this area and we decided last minute to go stay at the beach. We walked into a few places and asked about their policy on military discounts. One location said no one on the beach offers a military discount (like this was appropriate I might add). So we kept walking and stopped at the Pierview. Not only did they offer a military discount, they did so on our word as my boyfriend forgot his ID. The room was the last one they had and was very nice. I've lived here my whole life and to be close to center (within walking distance) I can tell you that you won't find a better option than the Pierview. Not only did they treat us kind and with respect on the day we checked out they allowed us to keep our truck in their parking lot so we didn't have to move it and pay for parking. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who may be planning to visit our beach. I will return to The Pierview for sure and send all my friends!! Thanks Melinda H

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! And Thank You for being part of our Military. We are very proud of our military and are glad to offer that discount to you! We all try to make everyone feel at home and our mission is to make you comfortable and happy and want to return. We love our location and are glad that you did also, it is right in the center of all the action from shopping to restaurants and a great night life. Thank You for being our guests and we can't wait until your next trip to the beach, we hope to see you again! Thank You for your wonderful review!

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

We was 2 nights in this hotel. From the outside it looks very nice! We get a very small wet room, the roomlight dont work. It was horrible! We ask the lobby for a better room and we get one! That was very good! In the second night there was so ***** drunking mens, they knocked the half night at different doors. It was not really funny.

1  Thank Swissking90
Jessica B, Guest Relations Manager at Pierview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Thank You for your review! We are glad that you liked the outside of the building and sorry that you did not like the first room that you were checked in to. We are glad that you were taken care of at the desk and moved to a room that worked better for you. We are sorry about the people knocking on the doors, it is not funny and we do apologize. Please call the front desk if something bothers you so we can address it for you. Thank You for staying with us.