My hustband and I stayed here for an end-of-summer long weekend. The pictures on the web-site don't lie. The lobby is beautiful but it's the rest of the hotel that really counts. We are not smokers but had to stay in a smoking room because we took our dog. There was very little odor of smoke in the room - almost unnoticeable, and the room was very nice, comfortable, and well- equipped. We had a fabulous view that made that kept us drawn to the window. Breakfast was more than adequate and staffed by a very friendly gentleman. The grassy area under the palms with the adirondack chairs was a great place to unwind. It was great to swim in the pool without leaving sight of the beach. The beach had a lot of seaweed on it and it would have been nice if it had been raked a low tide but that still didn't spoil the experience. Restaurants and shopping are nearby and you can walk to many of those places. We would definitely return to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western