Have to agree with all the positive reviews here on TA.
We stayed here for a week early June and had a fantastic time. Walking along the beach each morning we realised we had made a great choice in staying at BW.
Rooms were a great size for the 2 of us, Fantastic views from the balcony's, although i would recommend that you request a room on the 3rd floor or higher as any lower you could be almost level with the pool area or even worse behind the raised area of the pool area.
24hr coffee/tea, good breakfast in the mornings free newspaper and wifi in each room.
Also make sure you say hello to "coco" hes usually in his cage in the morning or in the tikki hut outside.
I only have one complaint about the BW and that is that on a sunday afternoon at 6oclock you dont expect to be asked to leave the pool area so that they can pressure wash the area, which must have taken him 1.5hrs to do a small area and was so loud that you couldnt even sit on the balcony.
However that said we would still return and would recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the Best Western Plus Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western