This was our second time to stay at the Best Western Beach Resort during our spring break. The first time was "before renovation". Now we have experienced the new hotel "after renovation". The rooms have been revovated from top to bottom--everything has been redone and they did a great job in updating. The rooms all have a beach front view and a balcony, all have kitchenettes, you receive a daily paper, a complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lobby each morning. If you are looking for a relaxing Florida vacation in a hotel that is RIGHT on the beach, this is your place. The hotel personnel is friendly and helpful. This Best Western is located in an area that is within walking distance of many gift shops, the pier, and restaurants. Folks, it's a great vacation spot. I'm looking forward to returning for a 3rd visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western