My girlfriend and I stayed for 2 nights during the week, and it was totally relaxing and stress reducing. The beach was right outside our balcony, it was amazing. The hotel staff was very helpful in giving advice on places to eat, and very courteous. The room was very clean, the AC blew very cold, and the breakfast was very good. All the downtown restaurants and tourist dives were within walking distance of the hotel, and the beach was not very crowded at all, and was very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing time away from the world. Its a very relaxing destination, and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western