We just stayed for a week at the Best Western, Fort Myers Beach. Family with children. We had a great time! Free parking for hotel guests and no resort fees. Resort was on the beach with great beach view from our balcony. We stayed on the 3rd floor. The beach area was very private with only hotel guests. You could rent chairs and umbrellas for $23/day, but we drove to the closest Walmart and bought our own for cheaper. We found many shells and tons of live sand dollars and starfish to look at it in the ocean! The pool was perfect also. Clean and well kept. There were shaded grass areas with chairs that were nice to cool off and relax in. The entire hotel was very clean and friendly employees in each department. Room had a full size fridge that was great for eating lunches in and having bottled water and snacks close by. There are many restaurants and shops just a few blocks from the resort, we walked there for dinners. There was some kind of entertainment in Times Square almost each time we there for dinner. If you want a good pizza stop in Citrola's! The free hot breakfast is included in your hotel cost, it was very good every morning. Only thing we didnt like about the breakfast area was that there wasnt a whole lot of seating. There is an outdoor shuffleboard and swing set for some entertainment. We rented jet ski and paddle bike from the Holiday Watersports on the beach in front of the resort that was also fun! There is a parrot named Coco in the lobby of the hotel that was neat to see everyday too. Overall this resort exceeded our expectations, for being a Best Western we were pleasantly surprised. When returning to Fort Myers Beach in the future this is the only place we would stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western