We can't say enough nice things about this hotel. We have 2 young children (5 and 1.5 years old) and this hotel was perfect. The breakfast was great. The staff were wonderful. The pool was warm and nice. And the beach/views were unbeatable. Despite being a little small, the rooms were very nice, clean, and quiet. (We were on the fifth floor.) The kitchen was well equipped with a full refrigerator and 2 burner stove-top. The staff were helpful and very pleasant. And our kids loved the shuffleboard and swings, too! What a great experience. We liked it so much, my husband and I are considering returning annually to this hotel.
After booking and hearing that Fort Myers Beach was a big college spring break destination, I was concerned that this wasn't going to be the relaxing, family vacation we anticipated. But it was great. We were at the very end of college spring break season this year (April 7-12) and we never encountered any college spring-breakers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western