Everything about our stay was great. The entire staff, front desk, maintenance, cleaning staff, and Coco were all very cheerful and helpful. (We have so many conversations with Coco, I think he remembers us from year to year.) Breakfast was convenient and good. Rooms are great, always clean. The views are amazing. The beach is wonderful, great for long walks or just soaking up the sun. The courtyard area is great for just relaxing and having a quiet visit. We stayed a week and only had to drive our car once to go out during the evening. Only thing lacking is an exercise room.
In the past, we stayed further south along the beach, but we started coming here when the resort was first built. There is no comparison, it is so much quieter up here. We have been here almost every year since the hotel opened and will continue to stay here as long as we come to Ft. Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western