This Best Western did a good job of handling the basics: The staff was great at the front desk, the room was clean, and the air conditioning worked. However, I was disappointed over and over by little things:
Every room has a balcony overlooking the ocean, but the seating is uncomfortable and hot air from the AC systems vent right onto the balcony, making it unpleasant to sit and enjoy the view on a hot day.
I understand the need to save water, but the low-flow shower was disappointing in a $300 a night room.
There is a free breakfast, but when the hotel is full, there are long lines and not enough seating.
There are a few chairs you can use to sit out on the lawn, but not very many so early risers hoard them. There are not any chairs available to use on the beach. (Beach can be rented near-by)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western