The hotel is very clean and updated. Right on the beach. Gorgeous views. Relaxing. Very close to shops and restaurants. Beautiful view of the sunset from our room or the beach.The rooms are very nice with full kitchen.Paper at your door every morning. Supply extra towels and blankets. Breakfast had lots of choice everything refilled as needed.
Things that we didn't like were no air the the elevators, Service people should use stairs separate elevator. It was awkward when you were surrounded by staff with cleaning buckets and dirty towels, It wold have been nice if theaters was a Tiki Bar on the beach or in pool area. There should also been a cabana for towel service at the pool.
Overall great place I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the city of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western