This hotel has a fantastic location right on Fort Myers beach, about a half a mile walk to the pier. It is not inexpensive, and some of the clientele smoked out on the balconies and in the garden area. There was also a noise problem. All of the rooms have amazing beach views and nice amenities. The continental breakfast is very so-so, unless you are a fan of Jimmy Dean microwave breakfast sandwiches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the city of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western