The beach is the Thing, after all. The hotel has a nice pool, is wonderfully well kept clean and neat, breakfast is quite ok but a little short on seating. Service is adequate. Rooms are adequate but I was not pleased with 2 doubles but the Beach is the Thing. ALL rooms face the beach but get a 4th or 5th floor room if you want to see anything. 1st floor is ok if you have small children but a few of these rooms are just a few feet from the pool. I would come back to the BW+ but only with a single king bed room. If you want to watch any television you have to prop up on the bed anc omputers eith on your lap or on the kitchen counter. Still the location is excellent at the North end of Ft Myers Beach - 5 minute walk to restaurants bars and the pier. It's nice to be able to park the car and walk to a few places rather than be bound to the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Otel, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western