I stayed here with my girlfriend for a "Girls Weekend". We booked a mini suite that had 2 queen beds, a small kitchenette and living room combination. The room was clean but without any xtras. The bathrooms in this hotel are extremely small and have the sink outside of the bathroom. The few amenities we had were mostly broken. The iron didn't work, the toaster didn't work properly and one of the burners on our little stove was popped up and we were afraid to use it. The balcony didn't have screening nor an outlet or fan but on the bright side, all the balconies faced the ocean.
The staff was friendly enough and they offer a continental breakfast in the lobby which was mostly sweet things but they did have fresh apples, oranges and bananas. Also, the location was within walking distance of the times square area and that is a plus.
I missed not having a refreshment stand near the pool where you can have a drink and some nibbles for lunch. That might have made things a little nicer for us. I guess I would rate this hotel about average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the city of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western