This hotel was AWESOME. My husband and I went with our 3 children ( 2 young adults and our 9 year old). The room had 2 king size beds with a great sleeper sofa. The beds were comfortable and pillows were "smushable". All the rooms face the ocean and have balconies for you to sit on.
The beach was fantastic. We found wonderful sea shells of all colors, shapes and sizes. The water was at the perfect temperature. The water isn't cleat at the Caribbean but we didn't care once we walked into the surf.
This was the only hotel that I could see who set up umbrellas and chairs every morning for you to rent, which was important to us. You could also rent a Sea Doo and small sail boat right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western