Outstanding staff, grounds, rooms, breakfast, bed was comfy. close to shops and resturants, and just a few steps to a cool white beach leading to the Gulf. Used the trolley schedule the registration desk gave us and it was very simple to catch a ride right in front of the Hotel. The trolley runs a cirlce around the island so be sure to ride it down to Lover's Key Park. The water there is crystal clear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western