We've recently stayed in Fort Myers Beach and we've choosen BW Plus which was a nice find with a good service overall.
We had room 517 which was on the top floor with direct Oceanview and a full kitchen. It was great to see the beach and the sun in the monring and evening. The size of the room was rather small but ok for 2 adults. The other good thing about the hotel is that it offers free parking and direct access to the beach. The Pier, shops and restaurants are easily accessible by foot (only 5 minutes).
The downside of the hotel is that the breakfast room is tiny (and not clean) and the choice is too little I think. The choice could be upgraded. But the Donuts are really good (from Dunkin Donuts). So for a drink and a donuts it's okay.
Next time we'll visit Fort Myers Beach, we'll surely choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western