I stayed at the Best Western Beach Resort with my 2 daughters from July 23 - August 3. This was not our first visit and hopefully it will not be our last.
Front Desk: I really like the whole Front Desk staff. They were all very friendly and helpful. Scott took great care of us at check in and check out and while making our reservation. He also quickly took care of a small problem we had with our room key during our stay. I have also previously dealt with Kevin and found him to be great. Jeff has always been very very kind and helpful. During a previous stay he provided a much needed health care provider phone number for my sick daughter. I can't imagine this hotel without him. I would take any member of the front desk staff and hire them for my business.
Breakfast: An older gentleman takes pride in keeping the breakfast area well stocked and clean. He also suggested a very reasonable but good restaurant when asked. Breakfast is juice, coffee, tea, fruit, muffins and donuts. We really enjoyed eating our breakfast outside under the palm trees.
Landscaping: We love it!! Everything is very well maintained.
Pool: Clean and warm and overlooks the beach.
Rooms: We kept the fridge well stocked and ate on our balcony often. Yes the rooms are a little small, especially the bathrooms, but we feel the balcony overlooking the ocean makes up for it.
Coco: My daughters enjoyed talking with Coco every day.
Local attractions: We drove to the public pool apprx. 2 miles down the island. It had a fun slide and interactive pool. We also drove to Sanibel, Captiva, and Lovers Key. All 3 were very close, interesting and convenient. We also went to Flea Masters Flea Market and the Fort Myers skatium (the ice rink). We also walked up the beach to shops and restaurants almost every day.
When my life gets stressful this is one of the first places I like to go because it is very peaceful. I actually could use a little Best Western Beach Resort right now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the city of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western