We had an amazing time staying at the Pink Shell.We had a beautiful suite with an enclosed porch facing the Gulf and a similar balcony facing the marina with Jacuzzi on the marina side.Our check-in was as smooth as silk,the Valet service was great.this resort is the nicest place to stay on Ft. Myers beach.The sunsets are incredible the soft sandy beach was cleaned every morning,umbrellas and chase lounges were plentiful.The beach staff,pool staff,restaurant staff and housekeeping treated us like we were the only couple staying there,so pleasant.Food at the breakfast buffet as well as at the pool side was prepared well and there are plenty of choices at both.We will stay at the Pink Shell again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel