We had an amazing time staying at the Pink Shell.We had a beautiful suite with an enclosed porch facing the Gulf and a similar balcony facing the marina with Jacuzzi on the marina side.Our check-in was as smooth as silk,the Valet service was great.this resort is the nicest place to stay on Ft. Myers beach.The sunsets are incredible the soft sandy beach was cleaned every morning,umbrellas and chase lounges were plentiful.The beach staff,pool staff,restaurant staff and housekeeping treated us like we were the only couple staying there,so pleasant.Food at the breakfast buffet as well as at the pool side was prepared well and there are plenty of choices at both.We will stay at the Pink Shell again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel